During special events bookings generally can only be made directly with the Manly Marina Cove Motel. Phone 07 3348 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MOTEL ROOM TERMS
- Minimum booking periods often apply
- First nights’ tariff required at time of booking as a non refundable deposit
- Balance of 50% payment will be required at least one month prior to check in
- Full payment required one week prior to check in
- Peak Tariffs apply per night – Studio Ground (2pax) $180, Studio First Floor (2pax) $190, Family Ground (3pax) $230, Family First (3pax) $245, Commodore Suite (2pax) $230.
- Extra persons at $30 per night (Child 12 years and under as of 30 June 2017 at $15 per night). Maximum occupancy limits apply.
JAN POWERS FRESH FARMERS MARKET
1st and 3rd Saturday of each month – Little Bayside Park, Manly
Like it fresh? Like it local? Like to support the grower? Check out the Jan Powers Farmers Markets on the 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month where the sounds, smells and tastes of picked the day before fresh produce tantalize the senses of thousands of happy market goers as they enjoy the bustling carnival atmosphere of this market right on the harbour front.
Wednesday Afternoon Go Sailing (WAGS)
Each Wednesday from midday – Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron
Every Wednesday of every week (weather permitting), enthusiastic yachties take the afternoon off work and venture to RQYS for a sail around Green Island, just for the fun of it!
Rearrange your schedule and get on down to the RQ Bar from 12 noon to enter your yacht, or register your interest to sail. Our WAGS Team will do their best to place visiting sailors on a yacht, however cannot guarantee that a position will be available. Non-members are able to join in with WAGS three (3) times before they are required to become a member of the Squadron.